Is Maya Vander Pregnant Again In 2023? ‘Selling Sunset’ alum pregnant following tragic stillbirth.

 

 Maya Vander Pregnant Again In 2023? ‘Selling Sunset’ alum pregnant following tragic stillbirth.

Maya Vander has blissful news to share! A rep confirmed to Page Six that the  Selling Sunset  alum is expecting her fourth child with husband Dave Miller.


Maya Vander was born on March 12, 1982. She was born in Israel's Eilat to Israeli parents, and she has held Israeli citizenship ever since.

Maya disclosed,  I am 9 months pregnant and I'm expecting a baby girl any day now,  in an exclusive statement to The U.S. Sun.


She continued, It's energizing, yet in addition this time around I have more feelings of trepidation and more worries given the last conditions.


Maya disclosed,  I am 9 months pregnant and I'm expecting a baby girl any day now, in an exclusive statement to The U.S. Sun.


She continued, It's energizing, yet in addition this time around I have more feelings of trepidation and more worries given the last conditions.

The Netflix reality star wrote on her Instagram Story,  I had a very crazy week. Miscarriage after 10 weeks: At sunset, .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taliya and Gustavo viral and leaked video on twitter and reddit

Taliya and Gustavo viral video on twitter

Maegan Hall leaked video trending on twitter and reddit